Accessibility Audit

I find this webpage easy to use, optimized, well designed and functional. It presents the course information and content very clearly to click the right icon and land on the right page. Page layouts and graphics make it impressive and interactive.  These features enhance the page responsiveness and user experience. Site visitors can land on the right page and get the required information with a few clicks. It saves a lot of time when browsing course content. The graphics of this webpage also enhance the user experience and attract new students. The users quickly find the course coordinators and other people’s contact information such as phone, email, social media accounts.

Rating and efficiency

Principle of being perceivable – 4

Code of understandable – 5

The direction of Operable and robust – 4

The web page worked well and responded on time when I used it on mobile, but when I browsed it on the laptop, it was a bit slow. Overall my user experience was excellent Because of the specific icons. For example, a get started button, where I could fill in my information and talk with somebody from the admission team. I find this feature very impressive because, as an international student, it is hard to understand the admission requirements. Still, by talking to an educational advisor, the students can clarify their doubts. When I Scroll down, I can see the information about certificates, diplomas and advanced diplomas. The web page allows the user to touch on a specific course and read detailed information about the course content and topics. The contact us button was also prominent, as I could find their social media handles with one click.

The web page accessibility challenges are minor because I could load all the relevant information and read it.